365.days.by.kae

A daily dose (and then some) of us

May 02, 2017 at 05:15PM


This morning I watched the sunrise in snippets. I love when there are clouds in the sky while the sunrises. Bringing life to a new day. Clouds can cover, but sometimes, a lot of times, they bring a whole lot of beauty to the sky. Because of the clouds I can see what the sun can do. Through the clouds the sun creates color. I've been thinking of Mary's life, not just her life here, but her life now. I feel, and hope, she is continuing what she did here. Bringing smiles, spreading joy. I'm grateful for the part I could play in her life. Sometimes it feels like her death has brought a whole lot of cloud cover, but I'm working hard to set those clouds up just right to find the beauty. #mayweallheal #mwah2017

No comments:

Post a Comment