365.days.by.kae

A daily dose (and then some) of us

April 14, 2017 at 06:16PM


So many mixed emotions today when we got the call that her monument had been placed. While I knew what the design would be I've still neen nervous since it is now literally in stone now. A couple months ago the cement pad and base were placed and truth be told I've been doing almost daily drive bys in anticipation of when it would be complete. At first I didn't think I was ready, then I got to feeling impatient and thinking the day would never come. Today, thankfully, I feel at peace. I feel like it captures the personality our girl is so full of. And I feel it's no coincidence that it was placed today, just days before we celebrate the day The Savior of the world conquered that thing that now separates our Sweet Mary and us. #princeofpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment