365.days.by.kae

A daily dose (and then some) of us

A Picture A Day

For the past 365 days I have taken a picture on 351 of them. Whew! Sitting here looking back I can hardly believe I’ve made it. And yet it was a lot harder than I though it would be. It was good in so many ways. I now have an almost daily account of our past year. It also gave me lots of opportunities to pick up my camera and get to know it. I’ve learned a ton just by doing that.

For this next year I think I’m going to do things differently. Even though it has been a fun experience it has also caused me a bit of stress on some days. As I’m ever looking for ways to eliminate stress I’m changing things up a bit. I’ve decided to do a post once a week with a favorite picture or two from my week. Hopefully it will still give me a journal like glimpse of our lives and also do away with the stress of a picture a day. A win-win!

Here is to a picture filled 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I've loved looking at your pics, makes me feel a wee bit closer.

    ReplyDelete